Now that summer is coming to a close and harvest season is upon us, we want to make sure that your fall calendar includes a couple of important events. The Agriculture 2.0 Global Investments Conference and Water 2.0 Investment Summit will take place November 7-9 in Toronto, and this is the final week to take advantage of a savings of up to $400.
By booking the three full days of 2.0, you can:
• Vet investment opportunities in global farmland and commodities, agribusiness and agrifood, water equities and infrastructure, and jury-selected proprietary technologies.*
• Strengthen your knowledge on ag strategy, water rights, technology adoption, mechanization, risk management, socially responsible investments, foreign investment protection and regulation, ESG reporting, and more.
• Network with the major players in global agriculture and water investing with speaker-hosted roundtable discussions, cocktail receptions, regional wine tasting, lengthy breaks and luncheons
Water and Ag can also be booked separately.
Click here to register now.
100+ Investors, Fund Managers, Agribusiness Executives, and International Game-Changers Already in Attendance, Including:
• Fred Luckey, EVP Responsible for Sustainability and Innovation, Bunge North America
• Usha Rao-Monari, Global Head of Water, Global Infrastructure and Natural Resources, International Finance Corporation
• Amol Deshpande, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
• Garth Hodges, Global Head of M&A, Bayer CropScience
• Elisabeth Bourqui, Head of Responsible Investments for Canada, Mercer
• Jigar Shah, CEO, Carbon War Room
• Mary Law, Investment Officer, Wake Forest University Endowment
• Biff Ourso, Director of Global Private Markets, TIAA-CREF
• Steve Yuzpe, CFO, Sprott Resources Corp.
• Larry Ruud, CEO, One Earth Farms
• Jim Taylor, Partner, Avrio Ventures
• Susan Payne, CEO, Emergent Asset Management
• John O’Neill, Director, Investment Trade Policy, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
• David Henderson, Managing Director, XPV Capital
• Jack Levy, Partner, Israel Cleantech Ventures
• Evan Lovell, Partner, Virgin Green Fund
• Klaus Deininger, Lead Economist, Development Economics Group, The World Bank
• Mikhail Orlov, President, The Ambika Group
Click here to download the full agenda and conference program.
Visit our websites at www.ag20global.com and www.water20summit.com for the most up-to-date list of speakers.
Kate Westfall, our Conference Director for the 2.0 Conference Series is now on Twitter. You can follow her @agrikate!
Ag & Water 2.0 Venture Fairs:
There are limited spots remaining in the venture fairs at Ag and Water 2.0! Click here to apply for the opportunity to present your business or proprietary technology to the most targeted group of like-minded investors and industry executives assembled in one room.
There are also limited speaking opportunities available. If you are interested in sharing your perspective or gaining more exposure at Ag 2.0 Global Investments or the Water 2.0 Summit, please contact Terri Sobol: +1-646-895-7473, firstname.lastname@example.org.